Skip to content
HERE ARE SOME TIPS IF YOU HIT THE DITCH
Nov 3, 2020
- Call someone to pick you up. It is safer to leave your vehicle unattended in the ditch until it can be winched out.
- If you are near a Township or Range Road, have your ride pick you up there and walk over to them so you are off the highway.
- Call us at 780-998-7668 with your vehicle information and further instruction.
- If you do not have a ride, MAKE SURE your tail pipe is CLEAR of snow and wait in your vehicle until help arrives.
- If you find yourself in a bad situation, such as running out of gas, call the RCMP.