Many of us travel through the holidays. Here are some winter travel tips to keep you and your family safe and prepared this holiday season!
- Check weather and travel conditions before heading out.
- Plan your route in advance. Allow extra time for travel and let others know your route and When you are expected to arrive.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged and bring a phone charger.
- Pack an emergency roadside kit in case of Emergency. Some essentials to include are:
- Check your tires/pressures, washer fluid and get an oil change if needed.
- Fill up with fuel often. Try to keep your tank over half full at all times.